19/02/2015

Philips Air Fryer Fish


Cooking for my little ones is always a challenge. They want the same old things, but tire of them too!
I am always looking for different , healthier options for them rather that the store bought fish sticks or chicken nuggets.
I recently got the Phillips Air Fryer for christmas and decided to try it out by making fried fish for the tots. Turned out to be really good! Crispy from the outside, soft from the inside and moist! They polished it off in minutes and the best part.... I got the effect of a fried fish with NO OIL!!!!!!





INGREDIENTS

2 thick slices fish fillet
2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
1/2 ts oil
3 tbs rava atta or semolina

METHOD

Pour oil on fish slices to coat.
Sprinkle old bay seasoning
Coat with the rave or semolina and keep aside.

Preheat Air fryer to 290 and when done, place the fish in basket and set timer for 10 minutes.
Pause half way through, flip fish, start again for balance 5 minutes.
Thats it! Done to crispy perfection!!

Don't cook for more than 10 minutes if the slices are thick. If thin, then only 8 minutes. Flip or turn over half way through.





5 comments:

Daisy said...

wow! my favorite recipe. I was not aware of this cooking method. I love the food at all difficult to handle temptation.
I always prefer Philips for all of my cookware thanks to the high technology they apply in their cooking operation principle. I often make boneless chicken thigh air fried for my kids every weekend. They love it than any other similar KFC outside. I haven't owned a food processor but it seems pretty effective with garlic and onion. I will consider having one soon.

Ryan Kim said...

Loving all the flavours and spices going on in this fish, definitely looks delicious and something I would LOVE to eat.

JeffreyShockley said...

The Airfryer can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to french fries to breakfast muffins, with less fat and more nutrition. click more

Jackson said...

While they're still hot, mix with whatever you want for taste! I sprinkle some salt and mix in some butter and it tastes great already. I imagine you can use it to cook other stuff this way as well.
Steve Puu

B Stifen said...

We are living in digital World. So we need to use digital cooking tools. I am using a black color Philips Air Fryer for drying food. Also you can choice your best quality air fryer from air fryer review site. Have you another blog?
Thank you