18/04/2014

ALASKAN KING CRAB LEGS WITH GARLIC AND SPICED BUTTER







I always love to eat crab legs at seafood restaraunts. But it does tend to get messy and you can't really enjoy it like you can at home. Besides, I like a lot more garlic in my butter and a little spice. So, I came up with this recipe.
The family sits around the table with wine and laughter! And everyone is allowed to be as messy as they like!! Do try it, I'm sure it will become a holiday favorite.

6-8 king crab legs (cooked and frozen)
Water to steam
1 stick butter. (8 oz stick)
8 cloves of garlic chopped
1/2 ts Cajun spice

METHOD

Boil the water.
Thaw the crab legs.
Slit the crab legs with a pair of kitchen scissors. Just a slit, not completely.
Steam the crab legs for 9-10  minutes.
Remove from steamer.

Heat a tablespoon of the butter and fry the garlic in it till golden.
Add rest of butter.
Add Cajun spice.
Heat for one minute.

Serve the crab legs with the butter garlic.






No comments: